dinsdag 27 januari 2015

♥Common White Girl TAG♥


Hi guys,


Today I am going to do common the white girl tag. I saw it on a blog yesterday and thought it was really nice. So yeah... I you'll enjoy it!

1. Favorite Starbucks drink. 

 In summer the double chocolate chip frappuccino and in winters a vanilla/caramel latte I think.
 
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

45 minutes I think
 
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?

Not so much... 3 I think.
 
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?

232 followers and 80 pics I think. Actually I only use IG to see other peoples pics.

5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?

Sometimes.
 
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?

Yes.

7. Are you racist?

 No

8. How many tweets do you have?
 
I deleted twitter.

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?

Instagram

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?

 Watch youtube videos and netflix, hanging out with friends.

11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?

Trisha Paytas and Maddison Axford
 
12. How often do you do your nails?

Once in a month
 
13. Are you a shopaholic?

Kinda
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?

5 times I think

15. Do you own a lot of clothes?

Normal.

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?

I forget it.
 
17. Do you wear makeup everyday?

Yes

18. What are your average grades in school?
 
B.

19. How do you usually style your hair?

Blow dry and with a bobby pin at the side
,

20. Do you always look presentable?

Yes
  

Well I hope you liked it. Please leave a comment.
And if you have any suggestions also leave it in the comments.

 xoxo

Vic




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten